A natural glow is a major sign of healthy skin. But factors such as stressful lifestyles, strenuous working hours, insufficient sleep, lack of proper diet, pollution, exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun, heavy smoking, and consuming alcohol can make your skin dull and dry. All this is absolutely part of your life and you can’t escape from it. Surely you can avoid them, though. Although you can’t hang on to your age, the loss of shine and radiance from your skin will definitely slow down.
Here are mentioned the practices that you should adopt in order to maintain healthy and glowing skin…..
- Take some time out for yourself, and try to eliminate as much tension as possible. Follow strategies for reducing stress such as relaxation exercises, yoga, and meditation. The more you meditate, the more you are radiating out.
- Try sleeping for at least eight hours each night. If you don’t get enough eye shut, just like you, your skin gets tired-it shrinks. Causing dark circles and wrinkles.
- Make a check of what you are putting on your platter. Eat new fruits, vegetables, adequate-protein, and enough vitamins. A diet that is high in vitamin C and low in fats and sugar favors radiant skin.
- Have a daily skincare routine. Using a fresh cherry mask, for dry skin. Before you go to bed apply the pulp of fresh cherries on your forehead.
- Get hydrated adequately. Drink plenty of water per day, about 8 glasses. You should also consume fruits and vegetables with high water content such as watermelon, cucumber, carrot, strawberry, grapefruit, and cantaloupe.
- Remove all make-up residues from your face before heading to sleep. Going to bed with make-up still on will block the pores, leading to pimples and acne. It will make your skin look dullish and lifeless, too.
Article: Hair Loss and Baldness
And now these are the things that you really ought to be careful about:
- Don’t overlook that exfoliation is important. Exfoliate the skin at least once or twice a week, to eliminate the dead skin layers.
- Do not miss skincare before and after exercise. Apply toner before heading out, to help reduce oil production.
- Don’t ignore the facial muscles and the jawline. Perform a few facial exercises only for 5 minutes a day. You may jut your lower lip in such a way as to produce wrinkles on the jaw, and then lower your jaw to your chest.
- Don’t pop the pimples because it can cause more swelling, redness, and even scarring.
- And, if you wear sunglasses or glasses, make sure that you regularly clean them to prevent the oil from blocking up the pores around your eyes and nose.
- If radiant skin is what you want, hold away your addictions. Tobacco smoking, narcotics, and consuming alcohol can lead to both serious health and skin problems. They are in favor of premature aging, fine lines, and wrinkles.
By following these simple guidelines, you can be in control of the health and beauty of your own skin!